Tuesday, April 23, 2013

MY HISTORY

               I grew up playing the piano and developed a passion and interest in the instrument itself. In 1985 I
apprenticed with several piano tuners in Houston and began developing a piano service business. Over the last 25 years, I worked for stores like Holcombe and Lindquist, Holcombe Music and The Piano Store in Houston. I also worked for rebuilding companies like Mollberg and Associates and Bowen Piano. I have experience with concert tunings and recording studios. I  lived in Branson, Missouri and serviced the music theatres there. I currently reside in Corpus Christi and do contract piano service for both The Piano Gallery and Di-bros Piano Co. They both can also provide excellent references about the quality of my work upon request.I have also become a member once again of the Houston chapter of the piano technicians guild.This will help me continue to refine my tuning and technical skills.

                                                                                                                                             Maurice Nutt

No comments:

Post a Comment